May 19, 2015

2015 New Blogger's Blog Hop

Last year I participated in the New Quilt Blogger's Blog Hop, hosted by Beth at Plum and June. It was a great experience. Not only did I learn a lot about blogging, I met a lot of great women who make beautiful quilty stuff. Many of those bloggers are now the ones I follow most regularly.

This year the hop is being hosted by a couple of alumni from last year, and the sign ups are now open.

 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Button (300px)

2015 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop Sign Up

If you are interested in participating in the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop and have been blogging
  1. mainly about modern quilting*,
  2. for less than 2 years,
  3. writing at least 4 posts a month,
  4. are willing to agree to be actively involved in the blog hop through visiting and commenting on the other blogger’s hop posts,
  5. and have or are willing to open a Facebook account to participate in the group discussions,
Please visit and fill out the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop Sign Up Form.

You can find more information about the hop by visiting those who are working together to host it:

If you meet the criteria for the hop, I highly recommend you participate!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Leanne. I am really excited to see how this year's group takes form. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.