September 21, 2017

Quilter's Connection Magazine

Back when I made the call for blocks to make quilts for the seniors displaced by the fire, a woman named Heather contacted me about doing an interview about the project for Quilter's Connection magazine. I had never heard of the magazine before, but I enjoyed my interview with Heather and she assured me she'd send me a copy when the issue came out.

Well, it arrived a few days ago and it is such a beautiful magazine!
Quilter's Connection magazine | DevotedQuilter.blogspot.com
Quilter's Connection magazine | DevotedQuilter.blogspot.com
There are several beautiful projects in the magazine, including a quilt made with zippers (intriguing, right?) and profiles of a few Canadian quilters to watch. Quilter's Connection comes out four times a year and you can preview the current issue here.

This is not an affiliate post, I just wanted to share the magazine since I figured that if I had never heard of it before, you may not have either. The tag line says "For Canadian Quilters," but it's definitely worth checking out even if you're not Canadian 😉

Head on over to their website for more information, to buy an issue or to subscribe.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! So exciting to be in a print magazine! I haven't heard of this magazine either. It looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that she reached out to you to feature such a heart centered and beautiful project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, congrats to you. I would love to have a copy of that issue. Going to their website to see the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really neat! I love that picture of the stacks of quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It was a great thing that you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.