January 14, 2017

Free Wind Farm Quilt Pattern

My Wind Farm quilt pattern is finished, tested and ready for release!
Wind Farm Quilt Pattern | DevotedQuilter.blogspot.com
Anja, of Anja Quilts, did a great job with her version of the pattern and you can see it in this post.

Wind Farm finishes at 64" x 76" and comes together very quickly. The appliqued yellow rectangles remind me of wind turbines, which gave the quilt its name 😊

The pattern is exclusively available as a free PDF download for all subscribers to my newsletter, The Bulletin. I send The Bulletin out on the 16th of every month and it includes news from here on my blog along with a themed round up of fun things to make and a family favourite recipe (I love to cook and bake almost as much as I love to quilt!). Sign up for The Bulletin and you'll recieve a link to download your copy of Wind Farm.

As always, I'd love to see your version of Wind Farm, so if you make it please tag me on Instagram (@devotedquilter) or Facebook (@devotedquilterdesigns) or email me pictures or a blog post link (devotedquilter at gmail dot com).

Happy sewing and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. It was a delight to see Anja's version of your pattern. Congratulations on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions are great! Thank you for the pattern, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun and great quilt for a beginner or if you need one in a hurry. I really like Anja's version too! Signed up for your newsletter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern! I don't know how I was not subscribed to your newsletter, I am now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...