I managed to finish two of the four items on my Quarter 1 list, the wedding quilt (finished one week after the wedding) and Eli's baby quilt. That leaves two projects still hanging on.
1. My Craft it Forward #2 - This will be finished this quarter, I promise! I have actually made progress, so I should be ready to mail it off within a couple of weeks.
2. My Craft it Forward #3 - So, I still haven't started this, but I actually have a plan now so that's progress. I'm really going to work on getting this finished. My Craft it Forward recipients must think I forgot about them, unless they read these quarter goals lists!
3. My brother is getting married tomorrow, so I'm making them a quilt. I debated forever which pattern to use, so once I finally made a decision there was no way I could even attempt to have the quilt finished in time for the wedding.
4. A mini quilt for a swap with Renee of Quilts of a Feather. I'm doing epp for the top, so it's slow going, but I'm about halfway finished now. I stitched all through my flight to Nova Scotia yesterday.
4. Another set of Spin Placemats.
|This set of 4 placemats is available in my Etsy shop.|
That should keep my busy! And I'm sure there will be other things that pop up over the next couple of months, so I'm not likely to be bored!