My progress on my quarter 3 list wasn't very good. I only finished two of the eight projects I listed. Here's hoping I do better this time around, especially since I'm adding a few projects with deadlines.
Without further ado, here's what I'm
1. The Christmas ornaments for my three boys. This is my annual gift to them, something that reflects their interests during the year, and they've already started asking if I know what their ornaments will be. I do, but I haven't started any of them yet.
2. My project for the 'Twas the Night blog hop. I know what I want to make, and I've started playing around with how to make it look the way I want. I hope to spend more time on that this weekend.
3. My #igminiquiltswap quilt. Again, I have a plan, but haven't started yet. This is another one with a deadline, so I better get cracking!
first commission quilt, with this fantastic tractor fabric. This one is all basted, and the mom wants it to be minimally quilted, so this should be my first finish of the quarter.
5. My Walk in the Park quilt. The blocks are all finished and joined together, even though I don't have a picture of the finished top. As soon as I can get some batting and backing I'll be getting this basted. The cooler weather is here and I'll soon be wanting my new quilt for reading in the living room.
6. I finished and mailed one of my three Craft it Forward gifts and that leaves two more still to go. So, # 6 is my Craft it Forward # 2.
7. My Craft it Forward # 3.
8. A baby quilt for my cousin Jessica. Her baby is due in December...
9. My snowman runner from last November. I'd love to be able to display this when it's time to put out the Christmas decorations. The top is all pieced and ready to be basted.
Well, that should keep me out of trouble! It will be interesting to see how much I actually get finished. Here's to a productive couple of months!