I find it hard to believe I'm sitting here contemplating the projects I hope to finish in the third quarter of this year. I know everyone is saying it, but I'm going to add my voice to the mix - this year is flying by!
So, without further ado, here's my list.
1. My Canvas quilt. This is the pattern I tested for Leanne of She Can Quilt, and it's my only unfinished project from last quarter. I started quilting it the other night, trying out my Fine Line Quilter's Rulers and some Essential Pro polyester thread from Connecting Threads. So far I'm liking both. Hopefully this will be a quick finish.
4. My Craft it Forward gift for Jennifer.
5. My Craft it Forward gift for Gail.
6. A baby quilt for my cousin Jessica, whose first baby is due in December. I'm thinking about combining this with my desire to participate in the Orange Peel QAL being hosted by Jess of Quilty Habit, but I haven't decided for sure yet.
7. I want to make a version of my Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap quilt for us. The fabrics are picked out (though still not
ordered), and I know exactly where it will hang when it's finished.
If you've been reading my FAL lists for a while, you may have noticed that my Scrappy Log Cabin quilt is not on this list. That's because it is finished! It was actually finished back in May, but I haven't yet had a chance to take good pictures of it, so I haven't posted about it. I'm heading out in a few minutes to try to get those pictures, so I may finally get to share this long awaited finish next week. Whoo hoo!