1. Mom's Christmas present. It's really coming along. I'm removing papers from the paper-pieced portion now, so it should be finished soon. Sorry, no pictures, for obvious reasons...Hi Mom!
2. I've signed up for the 'For the Boys' Blog Hop in November at Sew We Quilt. The project is picked out, fabric is bought, I just need to get sewing. Since my day to share is November 12 this should be a no-brainer to be on my finished list.
3. I've also signed up for the Fall Mug Rug Swap, so I have two fall themed mini quilts to make. Since they have to be in the mail (to Australia!) before the end of the month, this should be another guaranteed finish.
4. My And Sew On quilt. I want to use 5 of Kristy's blocks, but so far only 2 are done. I'd love to have this one done and hanging where I can enjoy it rather than tucked away in the WIP bin, but I have a feeling it will still be on my list come January (hopefully with fewer blocks left to go at least!).
6. My poor, neglected Scrappy Log Cabin quilt. This one hasn't had much attention the past few months and I would love to get it finished. It's looking so pretty and would look even better without all the safety pins and with a binding. Considering how much is left to be quilted, and all the other projects on the go, this is the one that feels the most ridiculous and I almost didn't even include it. Then I decided I might as well aim high, right?